Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Yarn



Mom and I decided to go see Nooks and Crannies New yarn shop in Corvallis Oregon. It is a yarn shop HEAVEN!!!

Mom ordered me the book in the mail called Knitting circles around socks (order yours HERE)

Then today we went to the yarn shop website HERE.

Anyway the pictures did not take for how breath taking the yarn actually is in person. Here is my feeble attempts. (ABOVE)

Now I am going to attempt sock making with 2 circular needles TOGETHER!!! Interesting, but excited to learn.
The darker one if you click on it you can see its dark chocolate richness and the purple is stunning in person. The light picture makes everything almost pastel but it really is not.
Wish me luck!!!


Oh and I am working on tearing a part of the stocking I was working on to redue the picture I was knitting into it.. I had to put it down for a bit. I was ready to pinch my own head off, so am taking a break lolol

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The sock yarn looks lovely! Have fun knitting your socks and I'm looking forward to seeing finished pictures of them!!

Template by:
Free Blog Templates