Saturday, September 13, 2008

Baby Shower Gifts

I was invited to a cousin of mines baby shower. She is having a little girl obviously by what I created huh?
Anyway this pattern can be seen on http://haincraftforum.org look under patterns. Its the Spring Mint Gown. I modified it to not be a burial gown. I took the K Garter edging off (k3 beg of row and k3 end of row.) and I CO 93 stitches instead of 74 and I sewn up the skirt. Other then that it is all the same. I obviously had to dec more on the dec row to go with the bodice pattern I had and I did CO 5 extra stitches for the arms too (each arm). The booties came off the site http://www.saartjeknits.nl
And the hat will be a pattern I put in the next HAIN newsletter issue!


2 comments:

hakucho said...

Awesome baby shower gift...very nice ensemble :) You are very talented!

Thank you for your comment about how much you liked my circle cloth. It made my day :) When you're finished with it I'd love to post a photo of your cloth in my
gallery
. Let me know when you are done. Thanks and happy knitting :)

MaryMGlynn said...

yes I need to send you pics of the half dozen or so I made from your pattern!!! I will post them on here and you can grab them if you want!

Template by:
Free Blog Templates