Sunday, December 21, 2008

Once I got the first stocking done, Now its time to start the old but new for me tradition of making stockings for my kids and their kids etc..I started Gabe's first. Because I got the concept pretty much I am creating my own. Each will be customized for each kid. I searched on the internet for different charts and I am adding each of them their name at top, and around 2 pics on each stocking. Gabes will have a deer seen and probably a deer head or a Rudolph the red nose reindeer head. We will see. I will be posting pics of the finished stocking.

If it ever gets done that is, I was moving my chair and somehow the yarn got caught underneath my chair and I was dragging it around and didn't know it was underneath. Bought got sick when I finally noticed it. Haven't had the nerve to see the damage yet and I have to much to do around the house to knit so will be looking at it possibly tomorrow. Wish me luck!!!

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates